EN DIN Standard Couplings & Fittings
- We provide screw-on hose tail fittings, quick-disconnected couplings, flange joint couplings, etc. with the reuseable 'safety clamps', serving as a popular type of hose assembly for fuelling, pipeline joints in the field of supply and disposal.
- They are produced in basically aluminum alloy, brass alloy and stainless steel materials such as AISI 304, 316 and 316L.
- Thread hose tail fittings are available as 'LNC' couplings and steam fittings in the range from ½" to 4", quick-disconnect couplings such as 'TW', storz, gk and claw couplings ¼" ~ 4", flange couplings ½" ~ 8", sanitation couplings ⅜" ~ 6", all of which are always offered in package with the reuseable DIN clamping system as 'safety clamps'.
- The series are made according to basically German EN-14420's, EN-14423, DIN-3489 or tailered dimensions per specific demands for equipments.
VG 85328-2 · EN 14420's
- A variety of hose assemblies per VG 85328-2 using hose tail parts per DIN EN 14420-2 to be clamped with reuseable 'safety clamps' DIN EN 14420-3.