Ferrules · Clamps
- We provide crimping ferrules, threaded ferrules or gasoline couplings, screwed or bolted hose clamps of superior, spiral, worm-gear and saddle or claw types for the assembly with tail-ended fittings. They are produced in carbon steel usually with electroplating process, stainless steel 304 & 316, aluminum and brass alloyed materials.
- Crimping ferrules and sleeves are available in the range of 1" ~ 8", threaded ferrules ½" ~ 1", reuseable safety clamps ½" ~ 8", superior clamps 1" ~ 10", spiral or tiger clamps 1½" ~ 8", worm-gear 8mm ~ 180mm.
- The clamps are designed and produced per general standards from like DIN or ISO norms; or tailered dimensions per specific hose requirements are workable with us.
Reuseable 'Safety Clamps'
- The assembly of quick couplings and bolted clamps is widely used in the field of supply and disposal. The clamps are made to be compatible with fittings to DIN EN 14420-3 for industrial use or with steam hose fittings according to BS EN 14423.
- Click to see the clamp range >
Anodizing ALU Clamps
- We are able to provide aluminum clamps with anodizing coating.
- Anodizing is an electrochemical process that thickens and toughens the naturally occurring protective oxide. The resulting finish, depending on the process, is the second hardest substance known to man, second only to the diamond.
- Read the full article about Aluminum anodizing process >
FERRULES & CLAMPS