- We provide quick-disconnect TW-couplings for charge and discharge hoses attached to road tankers. They are produced in basically hot-stamped brass alloy, aluminum alloy and stainless steel materials.
- TW-couplings are available as MK MKS VK VKS MB & VB in the range of DN50, DN80 & DN100. Screw-on fittings, or LNC couplings are usually offered in package which is used for rubber hose assemblies, together with the reuseable DIN clamping system as safety clamps.
- The series are made according to basically German EN/DIN standards or tailered dimensions per specific demands for equipments. The interchangeability with those from high-profiled companies like 'Elaflex' is out of question.
Definite "EN 14420-6"
- 100% interchangeable with high-profiled Flex-company
Persistence in quality hikes as fully in compliance with DIN Standard
Strategic Quality Hikes
- TW-couplings are designed and manufactured in compliance with German standard DIN EN 14420-6.
- The compliance of the Norm is of top priority as the couplings are commonly used to deal with flammable liquids. Leakage from "awkward" connections and "less-than-perfect" joints is likely to cause unmeasureable casualties.
- Unfortunately the market witnesses a price-oriented quality slide which has been pushing the manufacturers' button to make sacrifice in terms of dimensional and material-involved correctness for survival.
- Patrol inspection with a special caliber is made randomly on the wellness of 'MK' couplings.
- In contrast SME has been making continuous efforts for the couplings to achieve full compliance with both the EN Norm and to be interchangeable with the well-recognised market names like 'Elaflex'.
- We are in the faith that our strategic persistence on quality hike will pay off in the long run.
- Lots of tailer-made calibers
- Special cabliers are designed and tailer-made according to EN 14420-6 standard requirements. They are developed per all sizes 2" to 4", for female and male couplings, blind caps and dust plugs respectively.
- Type test is carried out when torn-out mold is to be renewed; or at the time when improved structures are triggered.
- Checks in-process of production are regulated in policy. So do we do double checks on delivery from either stock items or order pieces.
- Double security on material correctness
- Moreover we pay serious attention to the material compounds, espcially of stainless steel or in norm codes 1.4408 and 1.4404. In-house examination is required on receipt of the bar stock from raw material vendors.
- Random approval checks are constantly performed in labeling process, or during packaging prior to shipments.
ECTFE Abrasive Coating
- We are able to provide TW couplings MK VK MB VB with ECTFE powder coating.
- ECTFE, Ethylene ChloroTriFluoroEthylene, provides excellent chemical resistance in heavy duty corrosion applications.
- The coating is made 0.6mm strong enough to be used in the transport of aggressive media and chemicals.
DIN STANDARD HOSE ASSEMBLIES