- We provide washdown guns for water dispensing, and cleansing floors or sanitation tubes etc. as with lower pressure operation. Straight stream, 30° and 90° spray is consecutively altered by progressing the trigger.
- The trunk is produced in basically brass alloy and stainless steel materials, insulation rubber cover is included in package, sealing of FPM mostly. Hose-attached swivelling fittings are made of brass and st. steel.
- Washdown guns and the package fittings are available of ½" by hose tail diameter 13mm and 19mm. The series can be made for tailered dimensions per specific demands for equipments.
Leakage test to find bubble in water
- During assembly we test with pressure the washdown guns in static water. Bubbles may appear when O-ring fails to seal or be displaced, or when there are cast holes at any position in its body.
Fatigue type test × 10.000 times
- Due to the fact that the trigger movement will repeat itself over times, we conduct in-house fatigue test on triggers of the end product, especially when improved construction is being developed.
- According to the test result, the trigger managed to remain functional after being pressed up and down for over 10 thousand times.