• Lüdecke - The Perfect Mortar Coupling

  • www.luedecke.de
  • Since more than 80 years, Lüdecke has been a competent partner for supplying coupling systems from their standard range or special productions in the construction and industrial sectors. Lüdecke produces fittings for a variety of industries, for application with various gaseous or liquid media. These are internationally distributed through technical trade specialists or are implemented by leading machine manufacturers in OEMs.
  • Lüdecke has ideas and creativity securing their lead with the competition. Developing new products according to demand and to optimize existing items is their goal. They develop coupling systems for a variety of media, fields of application, temperatures and pressures, such as our new coupling systems for temperature regulation lines.
  • High-quality raw materials of reliable suppliers are the basic prerequisite for the production of technically demanding quality products. All common metals, such as malleable iron, steel, brass, ECOBRASS®, aluminium or high-grade steels of different qualities are processed as well as polyurethane in our spiral hose production.
  • Lüdecke's Quality Management is accredited with ISO 9001-2008 since 1994. The quality standards meet worldwide measurements and fulfill highest requirements.
  • Major milestones —
  • • 1930: The E.G. Lüdecke company is founded in Leipzig by engineer Emil Georg Lüdecke with his breakthrough invention of the nowadays, worldwide used claw coupling systems for compressed air. A simple but brilliant principle of a universal quick coupling system to connect various types of fittings through symmetrical coupling heads. A simple turn of 45° would interlock them.
  • • 1943: The company in Leipzig was completely destroyed by a bomb attack. The family Lüdecke fled to Amberg and there, once again, challenged a new start in 1949. The initially small run production grew very quickly, especially due to an already large share of exports back then. The result was the building of the first factory in 1958, which would soon be too small to handle the capacity.
  • • 1969: A new factory would be inaugurated, in which currently, with a further six building extensions, is where Lüdecke produces and distributes its complete product range today.
  • • 1986: Erwin Bogner, Managing Director and part owner since 1955, took total control of the company and continued to run it as a family business.
  • • 1995: Part of a company split, the Lüdecke Armaturen GmbH was founded, which is responsible for the operative business today.
  • • 2011: the production programme consists of more than 20.000 items, with approximately 200 shipments per day to 120 countries all over the world.